FireCooker Community Guidelines
Yes, even though we want to facilitate conversation about backyard grilling, there are some folk out there that just don't get it. So we have to go there...
Respect the FireCooker Community
Basically, don't abuse the site. Every new feature on FireCooker involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and millions of users respect that trust, so please be one of them.
We review all Videos, Recipes and Forum Posts
Flagged as Inappropriate
The Rules of Engagement
- FireCooker is not for pornography (Hardcore or Softcore) or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on FireCooker. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- FireCooker is not a shock site. Don't post videos of accidents, dead bodies and such.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from FireCooker.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
FireCooker is for...well, fire cookers like you.
Remember this site is for you to express and learn more about your love for cooking with fire. Every person makes this site better, so don't be afraid to participate. Get your own free account, comment on articles, watch videos, post your favorite recipes, have fun!
- Have fun with the site. There's a lot here to see, and lots of folks making amazing stuff—one of them might be you!
- Let folks know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on FireCooker richer. So leave comments, rate videos, make your own responses to videos that affect you, enter contests of interest—there's a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
-The fine folks at FireCooker